HGV Class 1 Drivers
Temp Station (TSL) are a rapidly growing recruitment business now operating in the Midlands. As part of our expansion plans in the Midlands we are recruiting for 10 additional Class 1 HGV Drivers.
Class 1 Drivers required on a genuine on-going basis for renown name in the Transport industry. You can stay on an agency contract whilst where are also regular opportunities to move in to their permanent workforce, should you prefer.
We have day and night shifts available. Monday to Friday shift patterns.
Day starts between 04:00 – 08:00 . Delivery / Collection work. No Handball.
Night starts between 17:00 – 19:30. Dock Trunks.
– Make deliveries to customers’ premises, acting in a professional manner at all times.
– Maintain a good working knowledge of operations within the transport department.
– Maintain a high standard of behaviour and appearance.
– Effectively manage own working time in line with the WTD & tacho rules and regulations.
– Ensure daily vehicle checks are completed in line with company procedure.
– Observe and adhere to company rules and procedures, including all aspects of health, safety and hygiene.
– Immediately report any problems regarding delivery arrival times, delays or discrepancies with loads.
– Ensure regular communication with the Transport Office.
– Any other duties as reasonably required.
– Valid HGV Class 1 Licence, Digi Tacho & DCPC
– Over 21 Years of age for insurance purposes
– A professional approach to work
– Conscientious and reliable attitude.
– Professional approach.
– Excellent communication skills
– Knowledge of WTD
– Previous Container experience – Training can be provided.
– Over 25 Years old
– Over 12 Months HGV Class 1 experience
– Clean Licence
Apply now for a full discussion this and other opportunities.
Work will be offered subject to a satisfactory WTD test and Driving Assessment. Successful applicants can expect genuine on-going agency assignment on a single contract.
Please call Carl on 07469 088655